We will be returning to New Zealand end of October for one year and would like to rent out our beautiful home in Kayu Putih, Buleleng. It really is a peaceful place set at the end of the village in the hills above Lovina, surrounded by beautiful gardens and if you are here in mango season we have a whole organic mango grove you can help yourself to! Only a ten minute drive from Central Lovina.
- two bedroom
- two bathrooms (one outdoor)
- upstairs space which could be used for study or storing etc.
- beautiful balcony with sea views overlooking east java volcanoes, beautiful sunsets
- hot water
- set on one and a half hectare of organically farmed land full of fruit trees and vegetable gardens, also four horses available for riding.
- including full time house maid trained to western standard who can bake and cook great food
- 2'500'000 Rp per month
Please contact Tanya on +62(0)81 264 703 085 or email to email@example.com.
Find more details and pictures on our website: www.pegasus-organic-farm.blogspot.com
Thank you and kind regards to everyone
Tanya & Gede